Clear Aligner Info | Clear Aligners for Teens Info | Clear Aligner Costs | Clear Aligner FAQs
Reveal® Clear Aligners – $0 Down, 0% Int., Starting at $96/month*Book A Free Consultation
CLEAR ALIGNERS ARE A SYSTEM OF DENTAL DEVICES USED TO STRAIGHTEN TEETH.
WILL CLEAR ALIGNERS FIT MY LIFESTYLE?
- Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want.
- You can remove your aligners, so you can brush and floss regularly, and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- You can occasionally remove your aligners and enjoy a special night out.
- There’s no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth.
- Be yourself with aligners. Since they are clear, you don’t have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
- With clear aligner treatment, it’s easy to make your smile picture perfect for that special occasion.
- Clear aligner appointments work with your schedule. Most visits are in and out, with a quick progress check once every six weeks.
WHAT ARE CLEAR ALIGNERS?
Clear aligners are the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth and achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. Clear aligners use advanced 3D computer imaging technology to depict your complete treatment plan, from the initial position of your teeth to the final desired position. Then, a series of clear aligners are custom-made for your teeth — and your teeth only — to move them little by little. Each aligner is worn for about two weeks before being replaced by the next in the series until the final position of your teeth is achieved. Your aligner treatment time will be determined by your doctor based on your specific needs.
WHAT ARE THE PRIMARY BENEFITS OF CLEAR ALIGNERS?
Aligners are clear, making them a seamless fit with your lifestyle and day-to-day interactions with others. Aligners are also removable. Unlike braces, you have the flexibility to eat and drink what you want during treatment simply by removing the aligners when you eat. You can also remove the aligners to brush and floss as you normally would for fresh breath and good oral hygiene. Unlike traditional metal braces, clear aligners treatment does not use metal brackets or wires that could cause irritation to your mouth. In addition, you’ll spend less time in the doctor’s chair and scheduling appointments, and more time out doing the things you love. Lastly, clear aligner technology allows you to view your virtual results and treatment plan before you start your treatment, so that you can preview how your straight teeth will look once your treatment is complete.
HOW MANY PATIENTS ARE IN CLEAR ALIGNER TREATMENT?
The number of clear aligner smiles grows daily. At your next appointment, we can help answer any questions you might have, and get you started on the smile you’ve always wanted.
*$0 down, 0% APR, and $96 a month on approved 3rd party financing for an Express case. Average retail price of aligner case ranges from $2,000 – $4,600. Average treatment plan 24 months. Diagnosis may result in a recommendation for Lite or Standard aligner case, or additional treatment. Aligners may be provided by a general dentist. Does not include finance charges, potential insurance coverage, or any other discounts.